The Pain Management Center of Rhode Island has the following primary purposes and goals:
- Highly qualified specialists are available to offer consultation for various Pain conditions.
- They focus in to identify the mechanism beyond the sensation of Pain and treat the core of it, proposing approaches other than chronic use of medication whenever possible.
- They provide the latest techniques and modalities available in the field of Pain Management, suitable for specific case.
- Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) with low dose intravenous ketamine infusion. MORE INFO
- Management of back pain, neck pain, shoulder joints, knee joints, ankle joints, arthritis of the spne, Disc herniation, Chronic Muscle Pain, Failed back surgery, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Pediatric pain, Chronic pain in children
- If you find that you cannot safely control your pain with over-the-counter medications, or have failed to find relief from other treatments and practitioners, you should consider consulting with a pain management physician.
Pradeep Chopra, MD
Stuart Schneiderman, MD
Interventional Pain Management Center of Rhode Island
102 Smithfield Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Phone: (401) 729-4985(401) 729-4985
Fax: (401) 729-6019 or (401) 475-6021(401) 475-6021