Interventional Pain Management Center of Rhode Island has the following primary purposes and goals:
- Highly qualified specialists are available to offer consultation for various Pain conditions.
- They focus in to identify the mechanism beyond the sensation of Pain and treat the core of it, proposing approaches other than chronic use of medication whenever possible.
- They provide the latest techniques and modalities available in the field of Pain Management, suitable for specific case.
- Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) with low dose intravenous ketamine infusion. MORE INFO
- Managament of CRPS (RSD), Phantom Limb Pain and Stroke with Mirror Visual Feedback Therapy. MORE INFO
Pradeep Chopra, MD
Stuart Schneiderman, MD
Interventional Pain Management Center of Rhode Island
102 Smithfield Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Phone: (401) 729-4985
Fax: (401) 729-6019 or (401) 475-6021